Thursday 20 February 2014

"You don't chose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them" - Desmond TuTu

My names Regan Dalton and I am 19 years old. I live in Swansea at the moment with 7 housemates. I love every single one, but can’t say we don’t have our fair share of arguments!

I am one lucky enough to have a huge amount of family members, and would like to share with you all and talk a little bit about them!

I have 1 older brother, 2 older sisters, 2 nieces and a nephew. I also have a Brother in law and a sister in law. At one point we all lived in the same house! I know.. crazy!

Our family is absolutely hectic but just like every other family I suppose. My mum works in marks and spencer’s and my dad owns a nightclub. My sister Alana is a hair dresser and her husband is a builder. My Brother works in BMW and his wife Dominique is an Optician. My eldest sister Natalie is a Manager at a hotel.

As you can tell there are many different job titles all through my family, and hopefully ill progress on to be a teacher in primary school.

Thought you could get to know my family in more detail as have found some photo’s I would like to share with you!


My family mean the world to me, and I know for a fact they would be there for me through thick and thin.
My brother Phill and my niece charlotte.

My sister Natalie and my Nan!

My dad Ian and my Nephew Henry and christmas


My sister Alana and my Brother in Law Michael

Me and my Mum Suzanne

Me and My boyfriend Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment